To ensure Congress complies with the highest level of safety standards and wellbeing, the organizers are constantly monitoring Hungary’s Covid-19 health-related regulations. The safety and health of our guests is our top priority, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation in complying with the rules.
As covid rules are constantly evolving, we ask you to check this page regularly, as well as the official websites of your country of departure and arrival.
The number of vaccinated people has reached 6 million in Hungary (meaning 60% of the population), thus the following measures are in place from 21st January 2022.
No restrictions for opening hours for shops, and no restrictions on the number of people entering the shops.
Restriction for business events
• up to 500 pax, no restrictions
• over 500 pax, only people with proven immunity against Covid-19
• only people with proven immunity against Covid-19
• in the case of foreign participants, an immunity certificate recognised by Hungary or an EU digital Covid certificate proving vaccination or recovery is acceptable.
• The immunity certificate cannot be replaced by a negative PCR test to enter events.
From 7 March it is not compulsory to wear a face mask in indoor public spaces or on public transport. Wearing a face mask remains mandatory in hospitals and social institutions. It is not mandatory but recommended to wear a mask covering both the nose and mouth while anywhere inside the Uránia National Film Theatre and the National Film Institute – Film Archive building.
Practicing good hygiene is highly recommended to minimize the risk of being exposed to the Covid-19. Please wash your hands frequently with soap and water or sanitize your hands using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
For COVID-19 regulations related to travelling to Hungary and activities in Budapest, please visit the following websites for the most up-to-date information:
General information on Hungarian Entry Restrictions: